By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://sfbookreview.co.uk/
A Bit About Cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small digital file that is automatically downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things, e.g. remembering your preferences, recording what’s in your shopping basket, and counting the number of people looking at a website.
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a registered member and provide other customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to receive marketing emails.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the website's content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
Third Party Cookies
Website cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the site's essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you may not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use our Website services that require you to sign in.
Manage your Cookies
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.